Power Power Paint
Forum de l'association PowerPaint
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Confessions Of An Airborne Soldier

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Power Paint Index du Forum -> L'association PowerPaint -> Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
willahapp

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 06:37 (2017) Sujet du message: Confessions Of An Airborne Soldier Répondre en citant

Confessions of an Airborne Soldier
by Glenda Dugar
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Confessions of an Airborne Soldier
READ BOOK Confessions of an Airborne Soldier

Confessions of an Airborne Soldier is the second book in the Career Soldier series. Author Glenda Dugar, a retired army SFC trail who blazed in 1978 as the first African American female military police paratrooper stationed at the 118th MP Fort Bragg, North Carolina, shares the complexities that women entering and living the military life in the late 70s experience. As the solo female in her all-male airborne unit, she gives the reader a candid and personal account of her first tour of duty station, Fort Bragg, home of the airborne.

“As I sat in his sunken living room, glancing out of a nearby window, mesmerized by the evening sun as it was completing its descent, my handsome officer gently leaned forward to kiss me with lips that were as soft as mine, and I knew at that moment I would surrender everything I had been holding back from him.”

Details:
price: $13.99
bound: 116 pages
publisher: Xlibris US (March 27, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XWHVW59
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 302 KB

Confessions of an Airborne Soldier Glenda Dugar
Confessions of an Airborne Soldier book RapidShare Confessions of an Airborne Soldier format txt pdf

Tags: book pc free, book DepositFiles, book iCloud, free ebook, online touch offline macbook author, link without registering selling online ebook, eReader online, fb2 online find book сhapter, bookstore, original book, view cheap kickass сhapter book, kindle download free, book kindle, book without payment, book format djvu, tpb free torrent, audiobook free, tpb free torrent, read store amazon sale mobile, download from SaberCatHost pdf, iphone value francais audio book, book drive, download free cloud, mobile ebook, free docx, book MediaFire, book 4Shared, book download fb2, Google Drive, book tablet, download french, book BitTorrent free, book Mega, free iphone, book Box, full version original acquire book look, book from lenovo free

48a4f088c3

Memorial Addresses on the Life and Character of George S. Houston, a Senator From Alabama: Delivered in the Senate and House of Representatives, ... With the Proceedings Connected With the F2015 National Gang Report (NGR) - Violent Street and Prison Gangs, Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs (OMG), Central American and Mexican Transnational Criminal Organizations (MTCOs), Drugs, Use of Social MediaBoutures+Semis+Et+Greffes+-+Nouvelle+Presentation+%28100%25+Jardin%29+%28French+Edition%29Collections, Vol. 3 (Classic Reprint)UN NU D'ABORD! (French Edition)Tod im Wald: Wahre Geschichten von Wilderei und Förstermord (German Edition) Johann DachsCombat Corpsman: A Navy SEAL Medic in VietnamTwo Lectures, on the Poetry of Pope, and on His Own Travels in America: Delivered to the Leeds Mechanics' Institution and Literary Society, December 5th and 6th, 1850 (Classic Reprint)Four Princes: Henry VIII, Francis I, Charles V, Suleiman the Magnificent and the Obsessions that Forged Modern EuropeKinks on Wool Carding and Spinning
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 06:37 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Power Paint Index du Forum -> L'association PowerPaint -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website